Experience ‘a moment in time, a place in history' at Hilton Fort Worth in downtown Fort Worth Texas, the scene of 35th president John F. Kennedy’s final address on the morning of November 22, 1963. This elegant landmark hotel is just minutes away from Fort Worth’s most popular attractions. Visit their many art galleries, and swing by Sundance Square to experience their thriving entertainment scene, all within walking distance of the hotel. If you are looking for that authentic cowboy experience, check out the historic Fort Worth Stockyards, a 98 acre portion outside the central business district with an old west vibe offering tours, entertainment, shops, and restaurants.
Hilton Fort Worth
815 Main St.
Fort Worth, Texas, 76102
Phone in Reservations: (800) 445-8667
Online Reservations: CLICK HERE to reserve your room today.
Important Hotel Information
- Complimentary WiFi is provided throughout the Fort Worth Hotel.
- This is a 100% smoke free facility. Smoking vapors are also prohibited.
- Anticipate a 20 minute ride from the International Airport (DFW).
- Self parking is not available.
- Valet: Overnight parking is $32.00, $46.00 for oversized vehicles, and daily valet is $25.00.